Why Invest in Pune?
Pune has come into view as one of the most suitable cities for investing in residential real estate in the year 2015, and the trend is set to continue this year as well. The city, well-known for its educational institutions and great localities, is now a buzzing metropolis with great places to live in, and several options for entertainment and dining. Based on the movement of residential property rates in Pune over the last year, around 7-9 localities have been identified as being the most favorable for price appreciation by leading financial journals and industry experts.
1) Steady ROI over the next few years – While there is a still scope for steady capital value appreciation in the years to come, the rate of appreciation of property prices in most areas of the city has slowed down over the past year. However, in a few newer areas of the city like Hinjewadi, there was a growth in price appreciation.
2) Huge employment opportunities – Because of the number of prominent schools and universities here, Pune has always been known as one of the best cities for education. It is now also a thriving commercial city with huge employment opportunities, especially in IT companies. Real estate in areas like Hinjewadi, Marunji Road and Kharadi, where most of these companies are based, have a seen a positive trend over the last year and a number of new projects in Pune have sprouted up.
3) Affordable residential housing – Pune is still considered as a safe option for investment in residential realty, and has enjoyed year-on-year growing rate. Especially, for those who are averse to high risk investments, property in Pune is a great option! It is largely considered a ‘mid-segment’ market, and upcoming projects in Pune like townships are in great demand. Areas like Magarpatta City, NIBM Road and Chinchwad have seen a high rate of absorption in residential housing.
4) Knowledge hub – Along with the established old schools and universities the city was already renowned for, the increase in the number of township projects and residential areas on the suburbs of the city has led to the development of several nationally and internationally accredited educational institutions in the city. This in turn has led to the development of social infrastructure in these areas. This is most notable in residential areas like Baner, Wakad, Viman Nagar and Hinjewadi.
Real estate in Pune is growing as quickly as the city itself! Parts of the city that were considered as the ‘outskirts’ a few years ago are now thriving localities with new options for dining and shopping cropping up very frequently. While the older parts of the city boasts of beautiful old family homes, the newer areas are perfect for students, young professionals and families looking for flats in Pune.
Begin your search for property in Pune now at Voyage To The stars by Cloud9!
Why invest in Voyage To The Stars
- Homes/Apartments: 3BHK-4BHK covers 3and 4 rooms with attached bathroom in each room, Sliding Closets in each room, Living & Dining room with extended Balcony.
- Location: For extensive luxury, location matters. NIBM Road is the perfect location for this project.
- View: Breath taking Landscape view.
- *Star Deck – (200 feet high in the sky, the Star Deck is a 2.5-acre long terrace across five towers), Star Infinity Pool, Star Walk, Star Disc, Star Kids (Children’s Play Area), Star Feast (Terrace Dining),Star Trek (Observatory Deck),Star Fresh (Spa / Jacuzzi),Star Zen Garden (Zen Garden),Star Park (Party Lawn)
- *Star Plaza – (The daily shopping needs of residents. Set with stylish interiors, Star Plaza offers amenities such as convenience stores, supermarkets, gym, restaurants, cafes and play zone.)
- Safety – No compromise, world class electronic security throughout the township, with the best security agency at the console and gate.
Builders of VTTS decided to deliver something special for their investors which have not been touched upon by any other builder in Pune, successfully.
Come and experience the World-Class Living at NIBM Road, Pune!